Sunday 27 February 2011

Evaluation of Campaign

Now that we have finished this unit of our creative and media course, I can reflect on how successful I feel I was. I believe that our campaign was unsucessful, with the reason being lack of preperation and time, I do believe this is partly down to the way it was first taught to us, as many of us felt it was not quite clear enough on what our aims were and what we were supposed to achieve. I don't believe it was a correct campaign to aim at teenagers because many of them are not interested in donating to charity, and although our campaign was also about changing this view, it's an aim a little out of our reach. I think that if we had aimed our campaign at perhaps, older citizens in the town, then we would of got a better response and gained more donations for our charity. If i did the same campaign again, I would aim it at a different audience, promote more, get more people involved and generally be better organised in distributing it. Although our campaign as a whole was unsuccessful, I think I have learnt and reflected from that, giving myself any recomendations for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment